Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Leicester
Being a spy themed treasure hunt, you can fully expect to join the ranks of Mr James Bond himself and undergo a mission of your own across the streets of Leicester. A fantastic way to develop existing skills and new ones, the Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Leicester kicks off with everyone receiving your very own unique QR code and activating the app before heading off undercover and on a mission. Let your smartphone navigate you to the nearest hotspots to complete spy related challenges and questions and gain the upper hand. Ready to begin at any time, this experience is very flexible around other commitments and guarantees to get the whole office involved and enjoying themselves as the world’s next great super spies.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.