Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Leeds
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
This Leeds spy school smartphone challenge team building day is an exciting spin on your normal treasure hunt, and will require your team building group to work together to beat the other teams and become victorious! Make sure to check up on your competition throughout this event using the live scoreboards, and even post selfies and chat to one another while playing. All of the challenges and quizzes within the latest app are spy themed, making sure to bring out the 007 in your team building group.
*Please note that this is a self-managed and self-run activity meaning you choose the start time on the day.
Android and iOS smartphones (tablets can be used but only recommended devices)
Once booked we will send you an information document along with your unique QR Code. Then download the App over Wi-Fi (recommended)
A fully charged smartphone will be required per team. Each smartphone will require a data plan to use maps and scoreboard features
Minimum software requirements - iOS v7. or above and Android v4.0. or above
There are no reviews yet.