Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Leeds
The spy school smartphone challenge team building in Leeds is a brilliant way to explore new surroundings, encourage teamwork and bring everyone together but add a modern twist and elements of the spy world creates a whole new unique activity. Getting the office working together in an undercover adventure across the city, the mission at hand is to reach as many hotspots as possible and to complete the challenges and spy related questions there to score as many points as possible against the rival spy group. Using your smartphone, you will receive the mission info as well as a unique QR code to commence the operation before leaping straight into the world of 007.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.