Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Leeds
What is the Leeds Spy School Smartphone Challenge?
The Leeds spy school smartphone challenge will bring everyone together but add a modern twist and elements of the spy world creates a whole new unique experience. Getting the office working together in an undercover adventure across the city, the mission at hand is to reach as many hotspots as possible and to complete the challenges and spy related questions there to score as many points as possible against the others. Using your smartphone, you will receive the mission info as well as a unique QR code to commence the operation before leaping straight into the world of 007.
You can also include a facilitator for an additional cost to provide a remote briefing via video link as well as support throughout the activity. Our event staff will present/wrap up the activity showcasing the best photos and videos taken by the participants throughout the event again via remote video link.
- Invigorating, self-run event
- Latest app technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover the culprit!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get participants interacting
- Uses image recognition
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
- 100 bonus points for picking out the culprit from a line-up!
- Everyone uses their own smartphone to download the app to participate
- Groups sizes from 6 to 250 people
- Add a facilitator to give a remote briefing and final wrap-up session via video link for an additional cost – enquire for details
There are no reviews yet.