Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Hull
The combination of 007, smartphones and a treasure hunt makes for one of most unique and thrilling experiences, Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Hull. Ready to use whenever, this activity is both flexible and self-run meaning it can be run in between two other events or fit into a bust schedule. Intense from the start, simply fire up the specially designed app and be blown straight into the world of espionage where the group must work together to find the hotspots and complete the challenges found there. You’ll receive all the information about your mission and your very own unique QR code to launch the operation; get ready to be the world’s next greatest super spy.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.