Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Glasgow
Mixing a classic treasure hunt with the world of 007 and your smartphone, our Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Glasgow has everything an event should have. From plenty of communication and working together to challenges and thrills, you can head into this experience from the simple press of a button on your smartphone or tablet, anytime of the day. Searching the streets of Glasgow undercover, your covert mission will see your workforce going from hotspot to hotspot throughout the city solving spy related questions and challenges along the way. From your mobile, you will receive all the intelligence needed to complete your mission as well as a unique QR code to get the game into full swing.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.