Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Blackpool
Become the world’s next greatest spy force with Spy school smartphone challenge team building in Blackpool. A flexible activity that puts you in control, this spy themed treasure hunt can be fired up from the specially designed app anytime of the day that suits you. Offering both a challenging and fun experience, your colleagues will search from pier to pier and everything in between for answers to questions and challenges to complete. The whole office won’t help but get involved and feel like 007 himself with plenty of laughs throughout the treasure hunt. Encouraging teamwork and developing essential skills like communication, get set to enter the world of espionage in the heart of Britain’s answer to Las Vegas.
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.