Spy School Smartphone Team Building in Coventry
Does your team have what it takes to solve a crime? Put them to the test in the spy school smartphone challenge team building in Coventry. For half a day, your team will become detectives in an investigation to find out who killed agent Jones. Using your smartphone app, crack codes and solve clues to figure out who the culprit is before the other teams!
- Start any time – you decide on the day
- Latest smartphone App technology
- Creative spy themed challenges activated by GPS
- A series of clues to discover who killed agent Jones!
- Challenges include photo and video tasks designed to get members interacting
- Uses image recognition.
- Tasks and questions requiring an eye for detail as well as a magnificent memory.
- Name your team & take selfies
- Live scoreboard makes it competitive and fun
The App is designed for Android phones and tablets, the iPhone and the iPad. It will not work on Windows phones or Blackberry.
There are also minimum versions of the operating system that are required for the App so if you can't see it in the store it probably means your phone isn't compatible.
The minimum device system requirements are as follows…
- iOS Version 10.0 and above,
- Android Version 4.4 and above,
- Whatever phone or tablet you use, it will also need a data plan, a compass and have GPS activated.
- A fully charged smartphone will be required per team.
Whilst the App will normally work on other unrecommended Android & iOS devices, there may be times where users experience issues with certain areas such as poor battery life, GPS signal or small issues in the game. In particular, you may have issues if running the App on an old phone.
There are no reviews yet.