Old Schools Sports Day & Cocktail Making Hen Party in Cambridge
Take the girls along on a fantastic day packed full of fun with an old school sports day & cocktail making hen party in Cambridge. If you’re looking to get energetic, then spend the day racing and competing in hilarious retro games such as the egg & spoon race in an old school sports day. Afterwards, it’s time to take the classy and sophisticated approach as you embark on some boozy antics by learning how to mix, stir and shake up some mouth-watering cocktails at a city centre bar! Not only is this an awesome combination of activities, but you’ll also be saving yourselves a few pounds at the same time.
Two fantastic hen party ideas in a great Cambridge hen party activity bundle. By booking both the old school sport day & cocktail making party hen party activities together you'll benefit from great value as well as a fabulous planned day. The Cambridge cocktail making masterclass and old school sport day hen party offer that perfect balance of an action activity and glamourous cocktail making party to start the late evening fun.
This Hen Party Bundle includes:
- Old School Sport Day
- Cocktail Making Party
Old School Sports Day
Turning back the clock and taking you back to your Primary School years to bring you the Old School Sports Day hen party activity.
- Classic school sports day games
- Event Co-ordinator to run the event on the day
- Venue hire included
- Play many sports day games
- Mr and Mrs Quiz at half time
- All sports day equipment included
- Games could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race etc.
- Prize for the winning group
- Retro fun games
- Egg & spoon, sack race
- Play in teams/ houses
- Venue hire included
Cocktail Making Class
Get the hen party started, with a Cambridge cocktail making class, you’ll be mixing, shaking and creating your favourite cocktails in one of the city’s trendiest venues.
- Interactive fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Professionally trained cocktail mixologist
- City centre venues
- Exclusive just for your group (you won’t be sharing with other groups)
- Use bar tools & balancing taste
- Demo cocktails and tasting
- Make & drink cocktails
- All guests are involved in the cocktail masterclass
- Shake, muddle and strain cocktails
- Mocktails – non-alcoholic drinks are available
- Fun & games (some with shots)
- Plus, a reserved area where you can finish off your cocktails & food.
- Plus, sharer food platters included (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
- Upgrade to a 2 or 3 course meal – just ask
- Fun cocktail making classes
- Welcome drink
- Mix and shake cocktails
- Includes food platters
There are no reviews yet.