Should You Invite Dad on the Stag Do?
Depending on what type of stag do you are intending on having depends on who you invite right?
Whether you are organising your own stag do or your organising it for your best made we’re sure the question running through your mind is whether or not you invite the dads. There is probably a fair few reasons as to why this query is going through your head but fear not. We are here to help put them into perspective to hopefully help you decide what is best. This goes for the dads and the father-in-law’s too!
Reasons to Invite Dad
- He can buy all of the drinks
- Father and son bonding time
- Gives your dad the opportunity to meet all of the lads
- If it is a messy stag night that is being planned dad can be the sensible one to look after everybody who needs it
- He will probably really enjoy it
- Dad would probably really like to be invited along to the stag do
Book a Stag Do for just £20 - See instant stag ideas here!
Reasons NOT to Invite Dad
- He may learn about stories that you didn’t want him to find out about
- He may tell stories that you didn’t want the lads to find out about
- He may ‘let his hair down’ too much and you end up looking after him
- You may have to go easy on some of the more explicit activities
- He may not be able to take part in some activities due to age
If you are after some stag do activities, then have a browse through what we have on offer!
Reasons to Invite Father-in-Law
- It is a good chance to bond and get to know more about each other
- Gives him the chance to meet your friends and feel like he is a part of the group
- Final chance to get his approval if you still need it
- Break the ice for the wedding and being around each other drunk
Reasons NOT to Invite Father-in-Law
- Some activities you may not want to experience with your soon to be father-in-law
- He might also hear stories you didn't want him to hear
- Don't want to be seen in a bad light
- You don't want to be having them conversations with him
- If your group or one friend is a bit too much for your father-in-law
Although inviting the dads could provide some hilarious antics and some stories that will last a life time, if you are still unsure you could make everybody happy and just have two stag do’s. The official stag do where you and the lads go full steam ahead with anything and everything you want to do for a celebration like no other. And the unofficial stag do where the dads or relatives are invited who you don’t fancy sitting in a strip club with. With this one you can just enjoy a meal and a classic night out that everyone would enjoy.