Scrum Challenge Team Building in Newcastle
Test your team’s trivia brains and physical abilities with the scrum challenge team building in Newcastle. Using an interactive app, you and your team will split into groups and head out into the city and begin the competitive antics which involve finding hotspots which task your team to take part in sportsmanship challenges and trivia which will allocate your team points if you are successful. The team with the most points at the end of the activity will be crowned the winners. To make things extra competitive, you will all be able to track each team’s points on a live score board.
- Rugby team building activity
- Scrum Challenge uses the latest app technology
- Image Recognition scavenger items to unlock challenges about the host cities
- Collaborative task to promote good sportsmanship amongst teams
- Teams will be thrown curveball challenges giving them chance to interact with other teams and steal points from opponent’s scoreboards.
- Interactive curveball “call the ref” challenges to keep you on your toes.
- A mixture of photo, video and multi-choice trivia challenges relating to the varying cultures and countries taking part in the Rugby World Cup.
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Event briefing, and a wrap up and results session
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Optional extra’s include – Company branding, personalisation of content, wrap up video – ask for details
Example Timing Format
- 13:15 - Briefing by our events team. We’ll arrange your group into teams of 5 people and hand out the tablets
- 13:30 - Teams set off on their Scrum Challenge
- 16:30 - Teams return to the collection point to hand their tablets back in
- 16:45 - Results announced and the best photos / videos shown for a hilarious finale
- 17:00 - Event Finishes
These timings are flexible to suit your requirements and we can run your event at any time of day.
There are no reviews yet.