Ghyll Scrambling & Canoe's Team Building in the Lake District
- Take part in two outdoor water adventures
- Receive a full safety briefing
- Expert instructor for both activities
- You will be equipped with the necessary safety equipment
- 3 hours of ghyll scrambling
- 3 hours of canoeing
- Climbing and scrambling up and down ghylls (streams and rivers)
- Sliding and jumping into water pools
- Also, learning to master your canoe, while splashing each other
- You need to wear warm clothes, not jeans. Trainers are fine.
The Lake District Ghyll Scrambling and Canoeing team building session will kick off with a full safety briefing and getting to know all of your safety equipment before diving into the exciting events that make up a full day. Ghyll Scrambling includes sliding, splashing and scrambling through streams and rivers and always ends in lots of laughs. Whereas the Canoeing offers a more laid back experience, making these two activities a perfect pairing for a team building day.
There are no reviews yet.