Revolution – Gin Making Class with Buffet Hen Party in London
What Goes on in a Revolution Gin Making Class with Buffet Hen Party in London?
During the Revolution gin making class with buffet hen party in London, your group will get behind the bar to craft delicious gin-based drinks. On the day of celebrations, kick off this experience with a welcome gin and tonic each. Then, learn some interesting facts about gin and gin making while you trial a variety of taste tests. Considerably tipsy, all the girls will put their new knowledge to the test and whip up some gin-based cocktails! Use expert equipment, fresh garnishes and tasty tonics to create a delicious concoction that you can pair with a hot buffet after the interactive activity.
- Welcome gin & tonic on arrival for each guest
- Learn how gin came about
- Sample 3 different gins
- Try a shot of the very first form of gin
- Taste a selection of tonics
- Working as a group mix 3 different gin cocktails with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Play some exciting games
- Includes botanical smelling throughout
- Buffet for the group (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
There are no reviews yet.