Revolution – Gin Making Class with Buffet Hen Party in Liverpool
During a Liverpool Revolution Gin Making Class with Buffet Hen Party, What Happens?
In the Liverpool Revolution gin making class with buffet hen party, the group will get behind the bar to create tasty gin-based drinks from scratch. Situated in a central venue, arrive to a welcome drink of gin and tonic to start this experience off. Before you get stuck in, learn a little about the gin making process, history of gin and enjoy a couple of taste tests. From there, put your newly found skills to the test using expert equipment to muddle gin-based cocktails behind the bar. All the ingredients, tonics and ice will be included along with a delicious buffet to feed the girls.
- Welcome gin & tonic on arrival for each guest
- Learn how gin came about
- Sample 3 different gins
- Try a shot of the very first form of gin
- Taste a selection of tonics
- Working as a group mix 3 different gin cocktails with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Play some exciting games
- Includes botanical smelling throughout
- Buffet for the group (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
There are no reviews yet.