Revolution – Gin Making Class with Buffet Hen Party
What to Look Forward to on a Revolution Gin Making Class with Buffet Hen Party?
With the Revolution gin making class with buffet hen party you and the girls can look forward to a unique experience that involves plenty of gin. Start by enjoying your welcome gin and tonic and then meet your bartender. He will teach you all about where gin came from and you will be able to sample 3 different gins and a selection of tonics. From here you will be able to get creative and make your own gin based creations. It’s a great way to try something new with the girls, and once you’ve created your drinks you can enjoy a delicious buffet.
- Welcome gin & tonic on arrival for each guest
- Learn how gin came about
- Sample 3 different gins
- Try a shot of the very first form of gin
- Taste a selection of tonics
- Working as a group mix 3 different gin cocktails with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Play some exciting games
- Includes botanical smelling throughout
- Buffet for the group (a mixture of hot finger buffet food)
Where Will The Revolution Gin Making Class with Buffet Be Based?
Our fun gin making class with a buffet will be based within a city centre Revolution bar. Revolution are known for being upbeat, lively and welcoming venues, perfect for a party to celebrate it! There’s even over 25 amazing cities to choose from!
Who Is The Revolution Gin Making Class with Buffet Suitable For?
This Revolution gin making class with buffet is only suitable for those aged 18 and over. This is due to the nature of the activity as you will be working with alcohol in a late night venue and of course consuming alcohol.
There are no reviews yet.