Revolution – Gin Making & 2 Course Meal Hen Party in Bristol
What Goes on with a Revolution Gin Making & 2 Course Meal Hen Party in Bristol?
Whether it’s the perfect activity to round off a busy day or a unique start to your big night out, you can’t really go wrong with a Revolution gin making & 2 course meal on your hen party in Bristol! Hosted at the bar’s city centre location, each of you will be met with a welcome G&T on the door when you arrive. After you meet the bartender that will run your class, they will walk you through the whole mixology process. When you’ve polished off your concoctions, you can get sat down at the venue to tuck into a 2 course meal with the rest of the hens. Once you’re all finished, you’ll be right in the heart of Bristol city centre, making for the perfect place to start your big night out!
- Welcome gin & tonic on arrival for each guest
- Learn about the history of gin
- Tasting of 3 different gins
- Shot of the very first form of gin
- Taster of various tonics
- Mix 3 different gin cocktails as a group with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Interactive fun & games
- Includes botanical smelling throughout
- Followed straight after by a 2 course meal
- Choice of starter and main or main and dessert
- Ability to upgrade to a 3 course meal
There are no reviews yet.