Revolution – Gin Making & 2 Course Meal Hen Party in Birmingham
What Goes on with a Revolution Gin Making & 2 Course Meal Hen Party in Birmingham?
If you decide to treat the bride-to-be with a Gin Making class & 2 Course meal at Revolution for the hen party in Birmingham, then you’re guaranteed to get the night off to a fantastic start! Taking place at the popular city centre bar, each of you will get a gin and tonic to welcome you on the door. After meeting the bartender that will run the activity, each of you will get to design and make their very own delicious G&T. Using strainers, muddlers and shakers, you’ll be crafting cocktails like mixology pros in no time! After all that hard work, you can reward yourselves by tucking into a fabulous 2 course meal with the rest of the girls before going to party hard in Britain’s second city!
- Welcome gin & tonic on arrival for each guest
- Learn about the history of gin
- Tasting of 3 different gins
- Shot of the very first form of gin
- Taster of various tonics
- Mix 3 different gin cocktails as a group with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Interactive fun & games
- Includes botanical smelling throughout
- Followed straight after by a 2 course meal
- Choice of starter and main or main and dessert
- Ability to upgrade to a 3 course meal
There are no reviews yet.