Revolution – Gin Making & 2 Course Meal Hen Party
What Happens on a Revolution Gin Making & 2 Course Meal Hen Party?
Make sure you kick off the evening with an exciting and hands-on class full of banter and boozy antics by adding a Revolution gin making & two course meal experience to your hen party. After receiving a welcome G&T drink each at the door, you girls will meet the bartender that will run your class. You’ll then learn the steps that go into mixing, shaking and pouring your own gin cocktails. After the class, you can get sat down at the city centre venue to indulge in a mouth-watering two course meal. Afterwards, why not head into town and start your big night out now that you’ve lined your stomachs?
- Welcome gin & tonic on arrival for each guest
- Learn about the history of gin
- Tasting of 3 different gins
- Shot of the very first form of gin
- Taster of various tonics
- Mix 3 different gin cocktails as a group with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Interactive fun & games
- Includes botanical smelling throughout
- Followed straight after by a 2 course meal
- Choice of starter and main or main and dessert
- Ability to upgrade to a 3 course meal
There are no reviews yet.