Revolution – Gin Making Class with Snacks Hen Party in London
What do you do on a Revolution Gin Making Class with Snacks Hen Party in London?
On a Revolution gin making with snacks hen party in London you and the girls will be able to have some fun and try out something new. Thanks to your bartender you will be taught all that there is to know about gins and have the chance to sample a few. And then you can get onto the fun part, mix and muddle together a selection of cocktails as a group. Once they’re all made you will be able to enjoy them all with some light nibbles and snacks. It’s a great addition to the hen weekend.
- Everyone receives a gin & tonic on arrival
- Gin 101 – Learn about how gin started
- Tasting of three different gins
- Shot of the very first type of gin
- Various tonics to sample
- Mix 3 different gin cocktails as a group with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Interactive fun & games
- Botanical smelling throughout
- Includes some light food nibbles and snacks
There are no reviews yet.