Revolution – Gin Making Class with Snacks Hen Party in Birmingham
What to Look Forward to on a Birmingham Revolution Gin Making Class with Snacks Hen Party?
The Revolution gin making class with snacks on your hen party in Birmingham will make sure your celebration gets off to the best possible start. Taking place at the bar’s city centre location, you’ll be right at the heart of all the action going on in Birmingham. On arrival, you will each get a welcome drink to sip on before you start off your class. In this hands-on experience, you’ll get to taste a selection of gins… including one that mirrors the original flavour of the spirit when it first appeared hundreds of years ago! With plenty of snacks to nibble on during the class, there’s no better way to have some boozy fun before hitting the town than with this awesome activity!
- Everyone receives a gin & tonic on arrival
- Gin 101 – Learn about how gin started
- Tasting of three different gins
- Shot of the very first type of gin
- Various tonics to sample
- Mix 3 different gin cocktails as a group with a bartender
- Gin cocktail making (usually 1 between 2, made in pairs)
- Each guest designs and make their very own G&T
- Interactive fun & games
- Botanical smelling throughout
- Includes some light food nibbles and snacks
There are no reviews yet.