Quad Biking Hen Party in the Lake District
Throw some adrenaline into the mix with a hugely popular quad biking hen party in the Lake District. Going against the grain, this exhilarating activity is sure to fill the time away with some hilarious memories as you and the girls get a little competitive around the track. All outdoor, you can rip up some terrain and you test what these fully automated quads are made of. Better yet, everyone can get involved. Whether you’ve been driving quads since you hit 18 or you’ve never hopped on one in your life, this dare devil experience is sure to be a barrel of laughs.
- Put your helmets and safety gear on
- 40 mins quad trekking
- Demonstration and safety briefing
- Ride fully automatic quad bikes
- Negotiating different challenges
- The sessions are tailored to suit your group
There are no reviews yet.