VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Glasgow Pole Dancing Dance Class Hen Party
- From £25.00 pp
- Learn basic spins, moves & tricks
- City centre private venues
- Experienced dance instructor
- Spectators are free
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins - 2 hours
- Times Available 11am-6pm
- Dress Code Fancy dress, comfortable clothing
A Glasgow Pole Dancing Dance Class Hen Party is the perfect way to celebrate on the hen weekend by giving everyone a chance to let their hair down with friends. You will be taught some basic spins, moves and tricks on the pole. There'll be plenty of laughter as you put yourselves in ever more compromising positions and encourage each other to be more daring in your attempts to become a true pole dancing queen. It makes a perfect ice-breaker to set you up for a hen night of partying.
Pole dancing hen parties is quite hard work but our teachers have more than enough experience to tailor the party to suit the group’s fitness levels.
What to wear
Shorts (so you can grab the pole), Vest tops, Heels, but bring some comfortable trainers for the warm up.
- Fun warm up
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Learn basic spins, moves and tricks on the pole
- 2-3 poles for the group
- Also the group will learn some sexy floor moves
- Then combine the seductive moves with the poles!
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
There are no reviews yet.