Pizza Making Team Building in Reading
Dabble in something different for your team event and enjoy the pizza making team building in Reading. This vastly popular team building workshop is taking the UK by storm, offering a chance for all your team members to bring out their creative side as they create their very own pizzas from scratch. Toss the dough, spread the sauce and sprinkle on your own toppings as you and your team get to know one another in a relaxed, restaurant environment. Unlike traditional in-work events, this experience is sure to get everyone stuck in and become a memorable staple for the team to bound over.
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some garlic bread / balls
- Learn to become a Pizzaiola Chef with a demonstration on how to stretch the dough base
- Recommendations and best way to layer toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
The pizza making team building events are a hugely popular choice for teams across the UK, offering a short, sweet and unique session filled with delicious food, fun games and different competitions to test your employees within an out-of-work environment. Your whole event will be led by your own Pizzaiola Chef, who will be on hand to take you through a few dough tossing demonstrations, and make sure you cook your pizzas to perfection. Everyone within your team will have the chance to create their own classic Italian dish, flipping the dough, spreading the tomato base and adding all the toppings they like the look of to their creation.
As well as the main event, our pizza making team building activities also gives your team the chance to sit down and really get to know each other in a more relaxed atmosphere than the workplace. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco each, plus a few small nibbles and doughballs to wet your appetites before you taste test each other’s pizzas. All of this experience takes place in a relaxed restaurant atmosphere, meaning it’s a fantastic choice whether you want an event to break the ice for a newly formed team, or you’re looking to treat your long-standing team to something fun and different.