Pizza Making Team Building in Oxford
Try a different approach to team communication with a relaxing pizza making team building in Oxford. This new and improved way of bringing your team together offers an experience that all your team members can get stuck into, unleashing their creative streak and communicating with one another in a relaxed, non-work environment. Create your own pizzas from scratch with tips from your own Pizzaiola chef, alongside playing a variety of games that will help your team open up and build new relationships to use within the workplace.
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
The pizza making team building events are a hugely popular choice for teams across the UK, offering a short, sweet and unique session filled with delicious food, fun games and different competitions to test your employees within an out-of-work environment. Your whole event will be led by your own Pizzaiola Chef, who will be on hand to take you through a few dough tossing demonstrations, and make sure you cook your pizzas to perfection. Everyone within your team will have the chance to create their own classic Italian dish, flipping the dough, spreading the tomato base and adding all the toppings they like the look of to their creation.
As well as the main event, our pizza making team building activities also gives your team the chance to sit down and really get to know each other in a more relaxed atmosphere than the workplace. Enjoy a glass of Prosecco each, plus a few small nibbles and doughballs to wet your appetites before you taste test each other’s pizzas. All of this experience takes place in a relaxed restaurant atmosphere, meaning it’s a fantastic choice whether you want an event to break the ice for a newly formed team, or you’re looking to treat your long-standing team to something fun and different.
- All menus are seasonal and may differ between locations. For a sample menu, contact our events managers for more details
- Can upgrade to a 3-course meal, simply contact our events managers for more details
- In bottom bullet points (what’s included) – Upgrades available, contact events managers for more details