Pizza Making Stag Do in Dublin
Want to know how to make great pizza and party with your mates? The pizza making stag do in Dublin starts with a glass of Prosecco and some food (dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles) before being shown to your group’s pizza making area. During the pizza making stag do in Dublin you'll learn how to make a fresh pizza including dough tossing. You'll start with a quick demonstration by the chef on how to make a Calzone (folded pizza) before taking part in the Calzone team challenge. Then it’s time to create your own pizza.
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some garlic bread / balls
- Learn to become a Pizzaiola Chef with a demonstration on how to stretch the dough base
- Recommendations and best way to layer toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
There are no reviews yet.