Pizza Making Stag Do in Blackpool
- You will be supported by trained staff
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Take part in the Calzone Challenge (then eat your creation - if you dare!)
- Then have a go at dough tossing before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
- Venue will be in popular city centre restaurants
Want to know how to make great pizza and party with your mates? The Blackpool pizza making stag do starts with a glass of Prosecco and some food (dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles) before being shown to your stag party group’s pizza making area. During the pizza making stag do you'll learn how to make a fresh pizza including dough tossing. You'll start with a quick demonstration by the chef on how to make a Calzone (folded pizza) before taking part in the Calzone team challenge. Then it’s time to create your own pizza.
You start by learning how to toss dough to make that perfect pizza base; after the base is created you get to choose from a large selection of fresh ingredients, before passing the pizza to the chef for cooking. While the pizza is cooking you and your stag party group will be shown to some reserved tables in the Blackpool pizza restaurant where your creations will follow. Then enjoy your pizza, order some more drinks and use the time to play some stag do games.
There are no reviews yet.