Pizza Making Stag Do in Aberdeen
Kings deserve real pizza and real pizzas you shall eat! With the pizza making stag do in Aberdeen, the silver city’s architecture won’t be the only beautiful thing you’ll feast your eyes on, with everything you need to create a tasty pizza before you. From making the crispy dough base to pouring on the fresh ingredients, let the fellas relax and take in the delicious scents and flavours of Italy in a classy, characterful restaurant. Make the pizzas entirely yourselves in up to 2 hours of fun and indulgence at a convenient city centre location and go crazy for pizza! Drizzle on the puree and throw on the pepperoni in this fantastic pizza making experience!
- You will be supported by trained staff
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Take part in the Calzone Challenge (then eat your creation - if you dare!)
- Then have a go at dough tossing before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
- Venue will be in popular city centre restaurants
There are no reviews yet.