VIP Events Area
- Individual Payments
- Online Itinerary
- See all Features Here
Northampton Pizza Making Hen Party
- From £26.50 pp
- Welcome glass of prosecco
- Learn to toss dough
- Create calzone and pizza
- Includes some dough balls, nibbles
- Location City Centre
- Duration 90mins-2 hours
- Times Available 12noon-6pm
- Dress Code Casual
Want to know how to make great pizza and party with your friends? The Northampton pizza making hen party starts with a glass of Prosecco and some food (dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles) before being shown to your group’s pizza making area. During the pizza making hen party you'll learn how to make a fresh pizza including dough tossing.
"So much fun and the end result was delicious!"
You'll start with a quick demonstration by the chef on how to make a Calzone (folded pizza) before taking part in the Calzone team challenge. Then it’s time to create your own pizza.
You start by learning how to toss dough to make that perfect pizza base; after the base is created you get to choose from a large selection of fresh ingredients, before passing the pizza to the chef for cooking. While the pizza is cooking you and your hen party group will be shown to some reserved tables in the Northampton pizza restaurant where your creations will follow. Then enjoy your pizza, order some more drinks and use the time to play some hen party games.
- You will be supported by trained staff
- Welcome glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles
- A live demonstration from a trained Pizzaiola Chef
- Recommendations and samples for flavours and toppings
- Take part in the Calzone Challenge (then eat your creation - if you dare!)
- Then have a go at dough tossing before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
- Venue will be in popular city centre restaurants
There are no reviews yet.