Pizza Making Hen Party in Glasgow
Glasgow is a gorgeous port city on the River Clyde and it famed for its Victorian architecture, have the view of these amazing building whilst creating your masterpieces in your pizza making hen party in Glasgow! What better way to get everyone in the mood for the weekend than with pizza! Get your chef hats on and your sleeves rolled up ladies, it’s time to make that dough.
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some garlic bread / balls
- Learn to become a Pizzaiola Chef with a demonstration on how to stretch the dough base
- Recommendations and best way to layer toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
The pizza making experience starts with a glass of Prosecco and some food (dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles) before being shown to your group’s pizza making area. During the pizza making hen party you'll learn how to make a fresh pizza including the classic dough tossing trick. Let’s be honest, we’ve all always wanted to try it, and now is your chance! Don’t let us down. Then it’s time to create your own pizza, go as extravagant or as ordinary as you like at the end of the day you’ll be the one eating it. This activity is perfect for all hen groups and what better way of starting a night out than lining your stomachs with some delicious Italian food…and washing it down with alcohol.
You start by learning how to toss dough to make that perfect pizza base; after the base is created you get to choose from a large selection of fresh ingredients, before passing the pizza to the chef for cooking. While the pizza is cooking you and your hen party group will be shown to some reserved tables in the pizza restaurant where your creations will follow. Then enjoy your pizza, order some more drinks and use the time to play some hen party games where you will compete head to head. There’s nothing wrong with abit of healthy competition and anyway, it will make you work an appetite before tucking into your creations.