Pizza Making for Groups in Birmingham
- Fantastic event learning to make pizzas
- Comes with a glass of Prosecco
- Enjoy some garlic bread / balls
- Learn to become a Pizzaiola Chef with a demonstration on how to stretch the dough base
- Recommendations and best way to layer toppings
- Play games, battle head to head
- Learn to toss dough before creating your very own pizza creation
- Pick and choose from plenty of fresh ingredients
- Once you've designed your pizza then relax at some reserved table in the restaurant while your pizzas are cooking
- Your creations will be served at your table
- Additional food and drinks can be purchased on the day
Want to know how to make great pizza and party with your friends? The Birmingham pizza making birthday party starts with a glass of Prosecco and some food (dough balls, garlic bread and nibbles) before being shown to your group’s pizza making area. During the pizza making birthday party you'll learn how to make a fresh pizza including dough tossing. You'll start with a quick demonstration by the chef on how to make a Calzone (folded pizza) before taking part in the Calzone team challenge.
You start by learning how to toss dough to make that perfect pizza base; after the base is created you get to choose from a large selection of fresh ingredients, before passing the pizza to the chef for cooking. While the pizza is cooking you and your birthday party group will be shown to some reserved tables in the Birmingham pizza restaurant where your creations will follow. Birthday enjoy your pizza, order some more drinks and use the time to play some birthday party games.
There are no reviews yet.