Piccadilly Institute with Booth & Drinks Hen Party in London
With such a big night to celebrate, go hard or go home with the uber unusual and extremely creative Piccadilly Institute with booths and drinks hen party in London, a fabulous addition to the hen night that adds no extra planning for you. Treat the group to an evening truly like no other, with test tube cocktails and a quirky mental hospital theme that is sure to get the girls talking for weeks to come! If the venue itself wasn't enough to make your jaws drop, the entry straight into the club and a cheeky booth to get comfortable in is sure to sway you!
- Piccadilly Circus quirkiest bar & nightclub entry
- Fast track queue jumper entry
- Includes reserved area for your group
- Plus 2 jugs of cocktails and 6 shots to get things started
- 8 uniquely themed rooms
- Light up dance floor
- Plays commercial, R’n’B, House & old school cheesy music
- Add 2 extra jugs of cocktails for £30
- Add 2 bottle of wine (red/white) for £33
- Add 1 bottle of Prosecco for £33
One of the many eclectic Piccadilly Circus clubs, this particular venue tends to fill up fast, offering an experience like no other in the capital. Your entry helps your group to avoid all the long queues, skip paying at door and leaves you more time to celebrate the bride’s last night of freedom. Once you’re in, a booth will be ready and waiting for you to enjoy, including a few cocktail jugs to get the party started.
There are no reviews yet.