Old School Sports Day Team Building in Oxford
Why not try something new with the old school sports day team building in Oxford? This event is an effective choice if you’re looking to get everyone involved in a bit of light-hearted fun, while also injecting some friendly competition into the day. From bean bag races to hula hoop madness, you will complete races and work together in order to beat the rest and claim the winning spot and first place prize at the end of the away day.
- Classic school sports day games
- Event Co-ordinator to run the event on the day
- Venue hire included
- Play a variety of sports day games
- All sports day equipment included
- Games could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race etc.
- Prize for the winning group
- Work as a team in a competitive event
- Perfect for both small & large groups
Do You Host Old School Sports Day Team Building in Oxford for Large Groups?
Yes we do. For this particular event, we ask for a minimum group size of 10 people, so providing you stay above that number you're welcome to bring as many people along as you like! For groups that consist of over 50 participants you'll get the Catepillar Run game thrown in as an added extra to play on the day.
There are no reviews yet.