Old School Sports Day Team Building in Dublin
An informal and light-hearted event, the old school sports day team building in Dublin is leaps and bounds away from your classic conference meeting and office exercises. If you want to motivate or even just treat you all to some down time, this memorable away day is a great choice. Get everyone involved as you work your way through classic school sports day races that everyone knows, from beanbag racing to obstacle courses and everything in between.
- Classic school sports day games
- Event Co-ordinator to run the event on the day
- Venue hire included
- Play a variety of sports day games
- All sports day equipment included
- Games could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race etc.
- Prize for the winning group
- Work as a team in a competitive event
- Perfect for both small & large groups
Can You Host Old School Sports Day Team Building in Dublin for Large Groups?
Yes, we certainly can! In fact, if you happen to bring 50+ participants along for this activity, you'll get to play the Catepillar Run game as an added bonus on-top of all the other games you'll play. Please note though that we ask for a minimum group size of 10 people for this event.
There are no reviews yet.