Old School Sports Day Team Building in Brighton
Try something new and delve into the old school sports day team building in Brighton, a popular option for something a little less formal. This event easily injects some light-hearted fun into your away day, and is one that everyone can get involved in no matter what their skill set. The experience will have everyone feeling like big kids again as they compete in a number of primary school sports day races in order to beat the rest and take home the winning prize.
- Classic school sports day games
- Event Co-ordinator to run the event on the day
- Venue hire included
- Play a variety of sports day games
- All sports day equipment included
- Games could include space hoppers, the egg and spoon race, sack race etc.
- Prize for the winning group
- Work as a team in a competitive event
- Perfect for both small & large groups
Can you Host Old School Sports Day Team Building in Brighton for Large Groups?
Yes we can. For this activity, we ask for a minimum group size of 10 people, but you're more than welcome to invite as many people as you like. If you happen to bring 50+ participants, you'll get the Catepillar Run game thrown in as an added extra for no additional cost to yourselves.
There are no reviews yet.