Nude Female Life Drawing Stag Do in Windsor
Looking for something a little more off the cuff to surprise your groom to be with? Why not opt for the immensely popular nude life drawing stag do in Windsor, and surprise your stag with a cheeky nude model and an experience that all the guys will be happy to get involved with. For an hour or so, you’ll learn some new tips and tricks from your instructor as you put pen to paper and try your best to draw all of the poses your model gets into without getting distracted.
- Ever wanted to draw a nude female? Here’s your chance
- Meet your drawing tutor who will guide your event
- Then introduced to your female life model
- She’ll de-robe and get into various poses throughout the session
- Draw a few poses and play some games
- Take home all our fine art work!
- Includes all drawing equipment
- All the models are keen, so we're sure they'll give you plenty of inspiration.
- Private room used in city centre bars, hotels and venues. Most venues are licensed to purchase drinks
So lads, it’s time to grab your pens and paper and head back to a lesson, but not like in school. We’re sure near enough everyone took Art in school, but I doubt anyone had the chance of drawing Michelangelo’s David or a nude female model. So with the groom about to embark upon a new stage in his life, his friends can now join in on a fun life drawing stag party. An experience none of the lads will have had the pleasure of taking part in ever before. We'll arrange a private city centre venue, provide all the life drawing equipment, a fun nude female model, plus a tutor to offer guidance and make the stag party feel at ease.
If you’ve ever fancied drawing a female like one of your French girls like young Leo did then here is your chance so make the most of it lads. With the female life drawing stag party you and the lads will be amongst some awkward laughter and a lot of fun for an afternoon, but there is no need to worry if you don’t see yourself as Picasso, you will have a drawing tutor who will guide you throughout the activity. And they will also introduce you all to the female life model so there are no awkward greetings from any of the lads but we’re sure she will give you plenty of inspiration. And the best thing of it all is that you get to take home your masterpieces!
But they have all told me how much fun they had. Everyone enjoyed the life drawing. Nobody had done that before so it was something different for them all.