Museum Explorer Team Building in London
Learn a little about the capital with the museum explorer team building in London. This effective team event takes your team out of the office and into the museums of London, where you’ll get competitive as you split into groups and go head to head through a fully interactive app. Simply choose which museum you want to explore and get stuck into the clues, questions and challenges involved in this totally unique team away day. If you’re looking for a team event that will easily get everyone involved, this activity might be the right fit for you.
- Available in Natural History, Science, British and the RAF Museum
- Iconic indoors team event
- Discover thousands of years of history in less than 3 hours
- Working in teams of 5 people, receive a pre-loaded tablet with your event
- Showing an indoor map, teams need to visit and unlock image recognition hotspots
- Huge variety of challenges, multiple choice questions, video challenges, what happened next, creative photos to take, timed questions, music to identify
- Live scoreboard, team tracker map, image recognition
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Event briefing, and a wrap up / results session
- Post event link to download all your photos and videos
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Optional extra’s include – Company branding, personalisation of content, wrap up video – ask for details
- Museum entry fees are not included
Before your museum explorer team building in London rolls around, choose which iconic museum you want to actually explore in London. From the Natural History to the RAF Museum, once you’ve chosen your favourite and arrived, get stuck into a quick event briefing. The whole experience is held on one easy to use GPS app, which holds maps, questions and challenges that each team needs to work together to complete. Visit and unlock image recognition hotspots as you go around and try your best to get through all the app before the time runs out.
The team event is about 3 hours long, giving you just enough time to utilise everyone’s skills and make some team memories away from the office. As well as the questions and challenges, the app will show you a live scoreboard where you can check on the other teams’ progress and chat between yourselves – definitely sparking a bit of friendly competition! Once everyone has had a go at exploring the museum, join back together to reveal the results and for the winning team to be crowd with some very shiny medals at the end of the day. A great ice breaker or even something fun for a familiar, hardworking team, if you want something a little different the fully organised museum explorer team building event is an outstanding option.
Example Event Timing Format
- 13:30 - Briefing by our events team. We’ll arrange your group into teams of 5 people and hand out the tablets
- 13:45 - Teams set off on their Museum Explorer
- 15:30 - Teams return to the collection point or end venue to hand their tablets back in
- 15:45 - Results announced and the best photos/ videos shown for a hilarious finale
- 16:00 - Event Finishes
These timings are totally flexible to suit your exact requirements and we can run your event at any time of day
There are no reviews yet.