Flower Crown Making Team Building in the Lake District
- Create your own flower crown!
- Expert craft instructor
- You’ll be shown some creative and decorative techniques
- The whole group are involved
- High quality faux flowers, wire, ribbons
- A large choice of flowers & foliage, in colour order ready to start
- Autumn/ winter variation if you prefer including pine cones, berries, and foliage. Let us know if you prefer this option.
- Perfect for inexperience and experienced crafty types
- Plus a beautiful presentation box to take away and keep your crown safe
The Lake District flower crown making team building activity is a creative activity that's perfect for a team building event. It allows the whole team to create something interesting and stunning while chatting and building new relationships with each other, that can be used in the workplace. If you want a creative Lake District team building event that’s fit for any kind of team building day, then the Lake District mobile flower crown making is perfect. You can choose whatever venue you want from a home to the office, and we’ll bring everything you need to you!
We'll show you great colour and flower combinations, how to shape your own crowns from, and create a comfortable, laid back atmosphere that everyone can have a good time in. The session includes an excellent selection of faux flowers, wire and ribbons as well as expert tuition from an experienced workshop leader. All our Sessions last around 2 hours and all we need is up to 15 minutes to set up beforehand.
There are no reviews yet.