Mobile Afternoon Tea Hen Party in Liverpool
Break up all the wild weekend chaos with a truly relaxing afternoon tea hen party in Liverpool. Sometimes, sticking with something popular and traditional is the best way to a successful party, and what better way to get all the girls involved them some tasty treats? To make life a little easier for you (because we know how stressful planning can get), we’ll bring the whole afternoon tea to you! Whether you want a party to be had at home or you’re hiring a special venue, a chef will come and prep the whole experience for you.
- Enjoy a lovely relaxed afternoon experience at your venue
- Afternoon Tea served with a choice of sandwiches, cakes and teas
- A professional chef to prepare, cook and serve your food
- Using fresh ingredients, chef will prepare your food
- The chef will arrive approximately 2-3 hours prior to the event
- Before leaving, your chef will clean down the kitchen and any equipment they have used leaving it in the state they found it. They are not expected to wash the dishes after the meal.
- Menu choices for each guest and any dietary requirements must be communicated approximately 1 month prior to the event date.
- Chefs will need a sufficiently equipped kitchen, large enough to cater for the number of guests in your party and will reply upon the equipment at your venue (plates, pans, cutlery etc.)
- Basic dietary requirements are included in the menu price however if a large number of changes to the menu are required a small surcharge may apply.
- Please note there may be a travel fee for any venues 5 miles out of the city centre of any major city / town
- UPGRADE to the Gold Afternoon Tea for £5pp – Just let us know
- ADD a hunky butler – See our Naked Chef Afternoon Tea Activity
When it comes to the mobile afternoon tea party, your professional chef with do everything for you (and we mean everything)! Before your guests arrive, the private chef will come 2-3 hours earlier to freshly prepare all of the food and drink with ingredients we’ll provide for you. As long as you have a kitchen, plates and cutlery for everyone in your group, they can work their magic on the sandwiches, pastries, cakes and scones. The extensive menu for you to choose from for your afternoon tea at home has a huge variety to cater for everyone’s tastes. Simple select 4 types of sandwiches, 3 types of cakes or pastries and 2 types of tea for your whole group to dive into on the day.
Having a mobile afternoon tea party means you can completely customise your experience and your chef will just fit into the day however you like. When you’re ready, your chef will serve all the food and tea to you and your girls, making the bride to be feel totally special. Once they’re finished, everything used and the kitchen will be wiped down and left how it was before – no dishes to worry about! If you fancy going the extra mile for yours or a friends last night of freedom, you can always upgrade to the gold menu afternoon tea at home, just let us know.
- This activity is designed to be run at your own venue, whether a house, apartment or cottage. You will need to source the venue yourself.
- Menus may be subject to change due to availability of produce (seasonal or other)
- Basic dietary requirements are included in the menu price however if many changes to the menu are required a small surcharge may apply.
There are no reviews yet.