Mobile Afternoon Tea Hen Parties
Your last night (or day) of freedom doesn’t always have to be a boozy hen night out with no memory of what happened, why not opt for the relaxed and classy option of our tasty mobile afternoon tea hen parties. As well as being cute as a button, this experience can be enjoyed by all the girls without you even having to leave the house! Wherever you are, whether it be the comfort of your own home, an apartment or a holiday cottage, a private and professional chef can come. No planning, no cooking, no cleaning and no travelling – what could be more relaxing?
- Enjoy a lovely relaxed afternoon experience at your venue
- Afternoon Tea served with a choice of sandwiches, cakes and teas
- A professional chef to prepare, cook and serve your food
- Using fresh ingredients, chef will prepare your food
- The chef will arrive approximately 2-3 hours prior to the event
- Before leaving, your chef will clean down the kitchen and any equipment they have used leaving it in the state they found it. They are not expected to wash the dishes after the meal.
- Menu choices for each guest and any dietary requirements must be communicated approximately 1 month prior to the event date.
- Chefs will need a sufficiently equipped kitchen, large enough to cater for the number of guests in your party and will reply upon the equipment at your venue (plates, pans, cutlery etc.)
- Basic dietary requirements are included in the menu price however if a large number of changes to the menu are required a small surcharge may apply.
- Please note there may be a travel fee for any venues 5 miles out of the city centre of any major city / town
- UPGRADE to the Gold Afternoon Tea for £5pp – Just let us know
- ADD a hunky butler – See our Naked Chef Afternoon Tea Activity
Once you’ve chosen where you want to enjoy the mobile afternoon tea hen parties, your professional chef will come 2-3 hours earlier than your guests are due to arrive on the day to start preparing. All of the food is made from scratch using fresh ingredients that your chef will bring along. The standard afternoon tea menu has a variety of options to satisfy everyone’s taste buds and includes a choice of 4 types of sandwiches, 3 types of cakes or pastries and 2 types of tea. However, you have the option to upgrade to the gold menu afternoon tea if you really want to treat the bride to be!
Our afternoon tea at home mean you can choose how you want to spend your hen do, without a strict itinerary of times and places you need to be – plus no designated driver! Once your bellies are grumbling and you’re ready to dive in, the chef will serve up the whole spread so you can focus on having a good time with friends and family. Better still, your chef will clean everything they used (including the dishes) and wipe down the kitchen to leave it in the condition it was.
- This activity is designed to be run at your own venue, whether a house, apartment or cottage. You will need to source the venue yourself.
- Menus may be subject to change due to availability of produce (seasonal or other)
- Basic dietary requirements are included in the menu price however if many changes to the menu are required a small surcharge may apply.
There are no reviews yet.