1920's Flapper Headband Making Hen Party in Oxford
- Create your own 1920’s flapper headbands
- Perfect for the vintage lovers!
- Expert craft instructor
- Shown how to design and make your own sophisticated Gatsby inspired headwear
- A massive choice of co-ordinating laces, ribbons, pearl trims and feathers to choose from to make your headbands in classic Gatsby era colours
- All the materials & craft equipment is included
- Super fun, you’ll also be left with some tape to try out your creations afterwards
- Plus a beautiful presentation box to take away and keep safe
- ADD a cheeky naked butler for £150 for 2 hours (available if venue close to city centre)
This creative Oxford Mobile 1920’s Flapper headband making hen party activity is perfect for a bride to be looking for something unique and crafty for their hen party. Using fabulous feathers, pearls and an injection of glamour, we will show you how to design and make your own sophisticated Gatsby inspired headwear. Your creations will be perfect for a themed hen night out our even to wear for a 1920s inspired wedding day!
Our experienced workshop leaders will be on hand to share some inspiration and teach you how to attach all the elements together in style, with plenty of laughs along the way. All you need to do is pick your venue, and we’ll bring everything to you for a stress free creative hen party with a chilled atmosphere.
With an excellent selection of materials, all the equipment needed and a pretty presentation bag to take your beautiful creation home, this creative 2 hour Mobile 1920’s Flapper headband making hen party session is ideal for any occasion and completely different than the rest!.
There are no reviews yet.