Medieval Banquet & Free Flowing Drinks Hen Party in London
What Happens on a London Medieval Banquet & Free Flowing Drinks Hen Party?
The medieval banquet and free flowing drinks hen party in London isn't just food. Truly memorable, this dinner will take you out of modern day with a dinner-theatre experience in huge venue. Situated in the centre of London, the experience is fully interactive and includes mystical characters, free costumes for the hen group and a 4-course banquet. The food includes traditional dishes you’d find on Henry VIII’s table, accompanied free flowing ale and wine throughout. While you indulge like queens, enjoy 2 hours of live, medieval entertainment such as fighting knights and jesters.
- Join King Henry VIII at his royal banquet with this dinner-theatre experience
- Mingle with medieval and mystical characters
- Free costume and crown hire for the bride to be
- 4 course banquet
- Vegetable soup made daily with market vegetables
- A platter of meat, pate and cheddar cheese with salad & pickled vegetables
- Roasted chicken in a traditional medieval sauce served with roast potatoes & roasted vegetables
- A rich fruit filled pie served with cream
- Free flowing ale & wine throughout the meal
- 2 hour live entertainment – fighting knights, musicians, acrobats, jesters and more
- Disco party until midnight (9:30pm on Sundays)
- Vegetarian options available upon request
- Medieval costumes available for hire on arrival
- Please note this is an interactive experience – dress up, dance, sing and more!
There are no reviews yet.