Man Vs Food Challenge Stag Do in Liverpool
Only the bravest of men can take on a Man Vs Food challenge stag do in Liverpool. whether you’re battling the beastly plates or sitting back and watching, either way you lads are guaranteed plenty of laugh out loud moments throughout. Choose your monster challenge and get yourself pumped for a night out in Liverpool with this extremely manly activity. If you’re looking for a totally unique experience everyone can enjoy that includes plenty of booze, banter and bites then you’re in the right place. Everyone is sure to leave impressed with this exciting activity and extremely full!
- The stag takes on the Man vs Food Challenge
- Choose your eating challenge from
- Metre long Hotdog challenge - 4 smoked hotdogs, tomato, red onion, cheese, ketchup and mustard all in a 1 metre baguette with fries.
- Chicken Wings - 2kg chicken wings cooked in our competition hot sauce with Chinese fries and a sprinkle of spring onion
- Burger Stack - 2 burgers, each with 5 beef patties, tomato, red onion, Emmental and tex mex cheese, jalapenos, onion rings and fries with our “Competition” hot sauce
- The rest of the group will receive a hotdog with fries & 1 drink each
- However, they can upgrade and take the Man vs Food challenge as well – ask for details & prices
Swap your forks for a shovel and get yourselves comfy for a Man Vs Food stag do challenge in one of our top central venues as you come face to face with your chosen gut-busting challenge. Whether you’re looking to eat your weight in meat with the Sky Scraper burger, stack your stomach with the nacho tank or take on the ultimate wings of fire, all three of these challenges will test your eating abilities as you chow down on your carby concoctions with only the help from a cold bottle of beer. You boys are guaranteed a whole bunch of laughs and given plenty of fantastic opportunities to capture each moment. And, as you watch your stag take on his meaty mountain, you can dig into your very own great (normal sized) grub and a refreshing bottle of beer too.
Go big or go home and test your manly hood. Will your stag throw in his napkin or will he fight through the meaty sweats? Either way you’re guaranteed plenty of banter on this Man vs Food stag do challenge. Fuel your stag up for a big night out and begin your celebrations with a totally unique experience that everyone will surely enjoy. So, take on the stag versus food challenge… if your man enough!
There are no reviews yet.
Liverpool Stag Do Weekend Packages
- 2 Nights Accommodation
- Man Vs Food
- Local Bar Guide
- Nightclub Entry
- 3 Star Hotel
- Central City Locations
- Hot Breakfast
- Restaurant & Bar
- Close to Nightlife