Made in Chelsea Tour Hen Party in London
What do you do on a Made in Chelsea Tour Hen Party in London?
From watching all the series, we are sure a Made in Chelsea tour hen party in London would go down a treat for any fan. This tour will last for around 2 and a half hours and you will be able to visit over 20 different filming locations. Throughout the walking tour you will be able to get plenty of inside gossip that you may not have known as well as behind the scenes information. This tour will focus mainly on the first few series of the show with locations like Sloane Square, King’s Road, The Phene, Bluebird Restaurant and more.
- Explore the world of Made in Chelsea stars with a fully guided tour
- Tour will last 2.5 hours and include inside gossip throughout
- Visit over 20 filming locations seen on the hit show
- Maybe you’ll bump into Spencer Matthews, Binky, Sam, Toff and many others
- Learn the behind the scenes information
- Tour mainly focuses of the first few series of the show
- Starts in Sloane Square, around King’s Road, a drink stop at The Phene and ends at Bluebird Restaurant
- Starts outside Royal Court Theatre, Sloane Square (next to Sloane Square tube station)
- Finishes on King’s Road
- Available most Saturday’s with a 1:30pm departure (private tours also available – ask for price)
There are no reviews yet.