Late Bar & Drinks Hen Party in Glasgow
Scotland oozes a go hard or go home mantra when it comes to nightlife, and the late bar and drinks hen party in Glasgow is a perfect example of this. Fill your last night of freedom with VIP treatment and as much booze as your body can handle for your last blowout with the girls. No matter what your group size or choice of tipple, this drinks package can cater to every kind of bride to be on her fabulous hen night out. Better still, your drinks come with queue jumper entry and a reserved seating area to rest your feet and give you a place to toast to the budding bride!
- Reserved area
- Table service
- Guest list with queue jumper entry
- For GROUPS 4-10 PEOPLE - £150
- Choose either a Gin Box or Mojito Box or Bottle of Vodka
- Plus, everything you need to shake, stir your own creations, mixers & garnishes
- For GROUPS 11-15 PEOPLE - £200
- Same as 4-10 people plus 2 x bottle of Prosecco OR 12 x bottle of Peroni
- For GROUPS 16-20 - £250
- Same as 4-10 people – plus 4 x bottle of Prosecco OR 24 x bottle of Peroni
- The above are based on your group size at time of booking. If your numbers change then the price/inclusions are subject to change.
The late bar and drinks hen party takes place in a stylish, city centre venue in the location you choose, making travelling to and from your hen night much easier for everyone. When you arrive, everyone in your group will receive queue jumper entry into the bar, cutting out any waiting and getting you straight into the action! Once you’re in, someone will show you to a reserved area for your group, which will be your base for the night when your heels are hurting or you just fancy a heart to heart (we’ve all been there)! For the entire evening, your group will be treated to table service so you can easily keep the drinks flowing and the toasts going for as long as you want to stay!
When it comes to the drinks package that’s included in your late bar and drinks hen party, it totally depends on your group size and preferences. Your bride to be will get the opportunity to choose from a gin box, mojito box or a bottle of vodka for the table, as well as mixers and equipment to stir your own drinks up – like a mini cocktail making class! As hen party ideas go, this is one of the most flexible experiences you’ll find, with options such as prosecco being added to your booking, extra beers and packages that can cater for groups up to as many as 20 people.
There are no reviews yet.