Late Bar & Drinks Hen Party in Bristol
Reserved seating, flowing drinks and a stylish venue are all things you’ll find in a late bar and drinks hen party in Bristol. With all this in one, easy-to-organise drinks package and experience, it’s hard to see why anyone would say no! Everything is done by your clock with this package, including the time, the day and the selection of tipple on offer when you rock up to your reserved area. The whole evening can be enjoyed in this central bar, and with table service for your hen group all night, you won’t be short of drinks to help you toast to the budding bride and keep spirits high.
- Reserved area
- Table service
- Guest list with queue jumper entry
- For GROUPS 4-10 PEOPLE - £150
- Choose either a Gin Box or Mojito Box or Bottle of Vodka
- Plus, everything you need to shake, stir your own creations, mixers & garnishes
- For GROUPS 11-15 PEOPLE - £200
- Same as 4-10 people plus 2 x bottle of Prosecco OR 12 x bottle of Peroni
- For GROUPS 16-20 - £250
- Same as 4-10 people – plus 4 x bottle of Prosecco OR 24 x bottle of Peroni
- The above are based on your group size at time of booking. If your numbers change then the price/inclusions are subject to change.
The late bar and drinks hen party takes place in a stylish, city centre venue in the location you choose, making travelling to and from your hen night much easier for everyone. When you arrive, everyone in your group will receive queue jumper entry into the bar, cutting out any waiting and getting you straight into the action! Once you’re in, someone will show you to a reserved area for your group, which will be your base for the night when your heels are hurting or you just fancy a heart to heart (we’ve all been there)! For the entire evening, your group will be treated to table service so you can easily keep the drinks flowing and the toasts going for as long as you want to stay!
When it comes to the drinks package that’s included in your late bar and drinks hen party, it totally depends on your group size and preferences. Your bride to be will get the opportunity to choose from a gin box, mojito box or a bottle of vodka for the table, as well as mixers and equipment to stir your own drinks up – like a mini cocktail making class! As hen party ideas go, this is one of the most flexible experiences you’ll find, with options such as prosecco being added to your booking, extra beers and packages that can cater for groups up to as many as 20 people.
There are no reviews yet.