South American Meal - Las Iguanas Stag Do in Edinburgh
- Enjoy an authentic Latin South American meal
- Fabulous two course meal
- Pre-order from set group menu
- 1 drink per person - either Caipirinha, Brahma or Da Luca Prosecco
- 2 for 1 on cocktails available all day every day
- We’ll organise everything
- City centre Las Iguanas restaurants
- Upgrade to 3 courses, ask for details!
Enjoy some authentic South American food with native Latin American Indian, Spanish, Portuguese and African influences. During this Edinburgh stag do in the Las Iguanas city centre restaurant, your stag party will be shown to their table and enjoy a delicious 2 course meal, where you can be sure all the party group will have a fabulous dining experience as their taste buds start tingling with delight.
Sample Set Menu
- Fiesta Ensalada - roasted butternut squash, mixed leaves, carrot, cucumber, salsa criolla, smoky roasted tomatoes & fresh avocado, tossed in a poppy seed dressing. Topped with toasted pumpkin seeds, charred corn & roquito peppers.
- Quesadilla - tortilla, filled, folded, pan-fried & served with tomato salsa. choosing either Garlicky mushroom, chilli, thyme & cheese or Spicy chicken, peppers, onion & cheese
- Chicken Wings - spicy & sauced-up with either Honey peri-peri, Spicy barbecue jerk, Vivo; hot, very hot habanero
- Albondigas - patagonian lamb meatballs with apple, parmesan, mint & a pinch of nutmeg. Braised in a rich tomato, mint & mild red chilli sauce.
- Classic Beef Burger- lightly spiced beef patty, in a toasted bun in a creamy tomato & gherkin sauce. With beef tomato, baby gem & caramelised onions. Comes with slaw & a choice of fries or salad.
- Cranberry & Avocado Ensalada - avocado, dried cranberries, baby spinach & coriander, tossed in a poppy seed dressing & sprinkled with candied spiced almonds.
- Burritos - tortilla stuffed with chipotle rice, refried beans, crunchy slaw & cheese. With salad, soured cream & garlicky chipotle sauce on the side. Choose from either Sweet potato, butternut squash & chickpea chilli, Smoked chipotle chicken or Shredded beef braised in chipotle
- Moqueca de Palmitos - butternut squash, palm hearts & spinach in a creamy coconut curry with red peppers, garlic & tomatoes. With spring onion rice, sweet plantain, pico de gallo & a coconut farofa to sprinkle.
- Dulce de Leche Macadamia Cheesecake - creamy vanilla cheesecake with roasted macadamia nuts & dulce de leche sauce.
- Sorbet - three scoops of our handmade alphonso mango or lemon & lime sorbet.
- Creamy Caramel Cake - layers of soaked sponge & caramelised cream, drizzled with dulce de leche. Topped with more caramelised cream & blueberries.
There are no reviews yet.