Kids Pamper Party for Groups
What Does a Kids Pamper Party Include?
The unique kids pamper party for groups is a true treat for any special occasion and includes a spa day at your own home or hired venue. Rather than your usual energetic special occasion, this spa party for girls and boys is a little more relaxed. This mobile experience can come to your home or hired venue with enough therapists for your group size. The little package includes three 10-minute treatments for each child. Choose from a mini manicure, a facial or toe-nail painting per person.
- Perfect pamper party for kids
- Children must be between 8-16 years of age
- 1 x therapist is provided for 6 - 9 girls
- 2 x therapists for groups of 10 – 16 girls
- 3 x therapists for groups of 17 – 24 girls
- 4 x therapists for groups of 24 + girls
- We Heart Pampering Package includes:
- 3 x 10 minute treatments:
- Mini manicure – A speedy treat that includes a file and polish
- Toenail paint – A quick file finished off with a professional application of varnish
- Mini facial – A cleanse, tone and moisturise for all skin types
- Travel costs may apply for parties that are located over 10 miles outside any major town or city – you will be advised on this when booking.
How Do These Children Pamper Parties Run on the Day?
On the day our therapist(s) will arrive a little earlier than your start time to set everything up for you. Simply provide enough space for your group size and any food or drink you may require throughout. We will send out a different number of therapists depending on your group size, and the length of the experience will change depending on how many children there are. Each kid receives 3 little treatments throughout the day!
How Many Kids Can Attend a Princess Pamper Party Like This?
Our children’s pamper parties are very flexible when it comes to group size. We can offer 1 therapists for smaller group sizes of up to 9. Or, if you have over 24 children at the party we’ll send 4 therapists so there’s no waiting around for the kids.
The girls loved it
It would be better if there was some flexibility for things like that (extra people added to booking) I would understand if it was 5 extra but for one person should be flexibility.