It's a Knockout Team Building in London
Being the capital of the UK, this city offers endless opportunities for companies to come together and enjoy some team bonding time. But when it comes to picking the right activity for you and your employees, the It’s a Knockout team building in London is your best option. Including a days’ worth of entertainment and a bunch of whacky games you’re sure to laugh at, what better way to get your team working together and boost morale than this.
- Aimed at large groups of 50-500 people
- Receive a briefing as to how the day will run, followed by a comical warm up
- Nominate your team captain to lead you to victory!
- Games are based from the hit TV show
- Take part in fun filled games that will get the whole team laughing
- A mixture of inflatable, costume and relay games
- Be prepared to take part in the wettest, wildest and wackiest activities on offer!
- Take spare clothes and a towel because we guarantee you will get wet!
- Medals will be given for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
- Fully event managed
Including the wettest, wildest and wackiest games imaginable, your team captain will take you through all the TV shows classic obstacles and guide you to the finish line for a chance to win 1st place. All teams will nominate a team captain who will be issued a joker card at the start of your It's a Knockout team building event, this card can be played on any one game and will instantly double the points earned within that game, so keep that card close to your chest!
The teams will rotate around the different games which will be a mixture of inflatable and costume games from space hopper races to penguin pursuit, which are all sure to get your group giggling. This hilarious day of non-stop fun is the perfect opportunity to get your colleagues working together and improving all working relationships all whilst letting off some steam and escaping the office for a few hours.
You get a choice of which games you would like your group to participate in from the list below:
There are no reviews yet.