Huntopoly Team Building in London
Hop off the board and into London with the Huntopoly team building in London experience! This real-life monopoly activity is one that everyone can relate too, as it’s based on the classic family game. Fully organised and all run from a state of the art GPS app, your team can look forward to splitting up and competing as you explore the capital in a totally unique way. To be in with the chance of winning, visit as many hotspots as you can through the day, answering questions and completing challenges as you go to earn points for your team.
- Monopoly inspired GPS city challenge will see you exploring London
- In true board game style, visit as many Huntopoly hotspots as possible
- Access unique questions and complete challenges/ clues to earn points
- The points earned reflect the prices of the squares on the board, so strategy is the key
- You will be travelling on public transport to reach these locations, so choose the best route possible
- Travelcards not included
- Huge variety of content including multiple choice questions, video challenges, what happened next, creative photos, music to identify etc
- Work in teams of 5 people with a pre-loaded GPS tablet ready for the event
- Live scoreboard updates through the game to keep all teams up to date
- Medals for each member of the winning team
- Event briefing, and a wrap up / results session
- Package excludes venue hire and AV/ PA for the briefing and results session
- Post event link to download all your photos
- Optional extra’s include – Company branding, personalisation of content, wrap up video – ask for details
To kick off the event, someone will give the whole team a brief before you get properly stuck into the huntopoly team building in London. When everyone is up to speed, turn on your apps, name your teams and keep an eye on the live scoreboards as you explore. Your teams of 5 will need to choose the best routes possible around the city in order to visit the most amount of hotspots and earn points – so make sure you work together and analyse all your options before you set off!
When all the teams have explored, everyone will meet back at a certain location for a wrap-up ceremony, where all the teams will be judged on their amount of points. Of course, the winning team will earn medals for their efforts. Whether you’re looking for an ice breaker activity for a newly formed team, or you need a way to get out and about while still making memories with your hardworking team, this unique team away day might be the perfect option for your team.
Example Team Event Timings
- 13:15 - Briefing by the events team. We’ll arrange your group into teams of 5 pax and hand out the tablets
- 13:30 - Teams set off on their Huntopoly Challenge
- 16:30 - Teams return to the collection point to hand their tablets back in
- 16:45 - Results announced and the best photos/ videos shown for a hilarious finale (depending on your venue setup)
- 17:00 Event Finishes
These timings are totally flexible to suit your exact requirements and we can run your event at any time of day
There are no reviews yet.