Highland Games Team Building in Edinburgh
- Experienced instructor will guide you around the games
- Mixture of 9 traditional Highland Scottish games
- Enjoy a unique day out for your team building event
- Equipment will be provided
- Games can be adapted to suit everyone’s ability
- Prizes for the winning team
- The mini games include, tossing the caber, tyre flip, the haggis malt challenge, tug o’war and more.
March into this Edinburgh highland games team building activity and put your team’s skills and strengths to the test. This unique take on the Olympic games is a great way to get colleagues working together and communicating effectively. These are the ultimate traditional Scottish games which are guaranteed to allow some friendly competition between team mates.
The highland games team building in Edinburgh is the perfect icebreaker for creating work place relationships which will increase future productivity. Everything you need such as gloves, helmets etc will be provided on the day, so that your team benefits from the whole experience.
Some of the highland games may include the following:
- Tossing the Caber
- Tyre Flip
- The Haggis Malt Challenge
- Tug O’War