GLEE Dance for Groups
- Learn a fully choreographed dance routine
- Nice fun warm up to GLEE classics
- Instruction from an experienced dance instructor
- Dance away to songs from the show, like Don’t Stop Believing, Single Ladies and Vogue
- Rehearse the dance moves as you go
- The girls will then put together all the moves into one final performance
- Private room in a city centre venue
- Spectators are free of charge
The GLEE dance class birthday party is a very popular party theme, fusing jazz, Broadway jazz and modern dance. This dance class is exciting choreographies inspired by hit TV show Glee and made into a dance routine that your birthday party can follow and learn, no matter what the age group. The birthday party will be dancing away to various songs from the GLEE show, including Don’t Stop Believing (Just a Small Town Girl), Single Ladies and Vogue.
This GLEE dance class birthday party is an ideal idea for a party when it comes to having fun. The dance instructor on the day will adapt this Glee dance birthday party class to your group’s fitness. The Glee dance birthday party class is a real high lively dance class and you will have a buzzing feeling as you leave the class on a high. So enjoy your dance class while learning a fab Glee dance routine on your birthday party weekend.
What to wear
Gym wear, trainers (comfortable). Dress-up from characters from the show!
There are no reviews yet.