Footgolf Hen Party in Cambridge
Welcome to quite possibly the best combination of any two sports in existence… If the bride to be is a bit on the sporty side but want to steer away from the bog standard, then the footgolf hen party in Cambridge would suit her down to the ground. You can’t go wrong with football and golf at the same time, that’s why this quirky activity is as successful as it is. Expect up to 30 minutes to travel to the course via taxi or car since the crazy footgolf course is located rurally. Just a terrific opportunity to take in the stunning Cambridgeshire countryside we say!
- 18 holes of footgolf elite
- Event co-ordinator to make it more professional
- Match play or hen play (forfeits)
- Extra challenges including longest drive, closest to the pin
- Footballs & scorecards included
- Way better than just the normal open play footgolf
- Prizes for winning team
Some of the footgolf courses require you to follow the same normal golfing dress code etiquette. However, polo shirts, tailored shorts and astro turf trainers or normal sports trainers are widely acceptable (no studs or spikes). You could go golf fancy dress wearing Pringle and old school golfing attire.
There are no reviews yet.